Business Development Representative
January 3rd, 2021
November 15, 2021
Do you want to
grow with us?
Within the next 12 months we will welcome more than 30 new colleagues for our six offices globally, with a main focus on building up our new sales departments in our Stockholm and Amsterdam offices.
We are therefore on the lookout for highly skilled and passionate Business Development Representatives to set the best team and nail must-win new clients!
Building a world class sales organization and culture is our highest priority and we are looking for just the right people to create the best possible team to support our rapid growth and expansion across our organization.
We are looking for experienced Business Development Representatives who are ready to attack the Swedish market from our beautiful Stockholm office.
As some of the first commercial hires, you will have a huge opportunity to make a major impact in a company that has grown from 0 to more than 80 employees globally, without even having a strong focus on sales. This is a testament to our amazing product and the value it brings for our clients.
We are now ready to scale our commercial operations, and to help us achieve this, we need YOU to join our awesome team.
You will be working from our beautiful office in the heart of Stockholm.
Your key responsibilities:
As a Business Development Representative you will work closely with the VP of Global Sales, Account Executives and your other new colleagues to scale the Swedish market, by:
- Generating meetings by proactive outbound prospecting and lead activity management in an effort to qualify and pitch our solutions to potential customers.
- Work directly with the rest of the international sales team across our offices to discover opportunities from leads, and set appointments from those leads.
- Use data to identify and make improvements in process, efficiency, enablement, and productivity.
- Track and communicate weekly goals to team and leadership to drive consistent performance week over week.
- Build sales cadences and nurture flows for prospects
- You will work closely with the VP to strengthen your skills in the full sales cycle since we want to give you best possible foundation for your career path internally
Your profile and background
- You have outstanding communication skills both verbally and in writing - in both Swedish and English.
- Driven and motivated individual
- Comfortable with speaking to senior stakeholders
- Can do attitude and a problem solver
- B2B sales experience is a plus, but not required
- Winning and a “can-do” attitude
- Positive personality
- The ability to persevere through adversity and rejection
- Willingness to learn and grow with the company
- Ambitions - lots of it - and strong inner motivation paired with a positive mindset
When do you start?
We are looking for a candidate to start around the 3rd of January, where you’ll be flown to our Copenhagen HQ, to join us for an amazing kick-off with your new international colleagues.
If you want to know more about the position before you apply, don’t hesitate to contact our People & Culture Director, Jens Hausgaard on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, grab the chance straight away by sending your CV and application to email@example.com. We will read applications from day one, so please do not hesitate to send it sooner than later.
We can't wait to hear from you!