Client Support Specialist
May 1, 2021
March 26, 2021
Do you want to
grow with us?
Part-time Client Support Specialist to our beautiful office in Nordhavn, Copenhagen.
We are looking for a client supporter with a drive and curious mind, who can work effortlessly between our clients and product. With an emotional intelligence and understanding of our clients and their interaction with the product. We are looking for a genuinely service-minded person, who is eager to learn and want to go above and beyond for our wonderful customers. IT experience and interest are a plus but not a requirement, you will get the proper training in our systems and product.
- Responding to clients queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat.
- Identifying clients' needs and helping customers use specific features.
- Analyzing and reporting product malfunctions
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our client success team.
- Ad Hoc support
Who are you?
- You have a native-fluency in Danish, and excellent communicative skills in English (our company language)
- You have strong communication skills both written and verbally
- You have a client-first mindset.
- You have a systematic and analytical approach to problem-solving
- You can communicate and explain the most complicated problems in simple terms
- You have an ability to translate user problems into requests that can be processed by our engineering team quickly and efficiently
- You are able to think and thrive under pressure and against time constraints.
What’s in it for you?
- Firstly, an exciting and great challenge by taking part in the growth of the Client Success Team
- Working hours are flexible, and you should estimate working 10-15 hours a week.
- You’ll get positive, collaborative and supporting colleagues
- A dynamic fast-paced workplace in the heart of Nordhavn
- You’ll be taking ownership over your own and Relesys development
- Targeted feedback and guidance from your personal mentor who will help you take your skills even further.
Who are we?
Relesys is a software company delivering customized communication & performance platforms. Relesys was founded in 2014 with the ambition to innovate the retail industry and make it possible for every non-desk worker to have easy access to information and business insight.
The Relesys mantra is” Growing people – Growing business”. We believe that people are the most important asset in every business. If the people in an organization are not happy and engaged, your business will not succeed. Relesys gather and implements solutions for internal communication, performance management, gamification, and training into one single platform. The Relesys Platform is customized to every individual business. Through this platform businesses engage their employees, increase their performance, and boost their organizations which results in better service and increased productivity.
When do you start?
You will be having your first day at Relesys around the 1st of May 2021, but we will review applications from day one, so don’t wait too long for applying!
If you want to know more about the position before you apply, don’t hesitate to contact our Operations Manager, Nanna Juli Lauth Poulsen: +45 61 78 07 44
Otherwise, grab the chance straight away and send us your application.
We can't wait to get it!