March 1st, 2022
Do you want to
grow with us?
Are you interested in joining an upscaling Nasdaq-listed business where you will play a vital part in strengthening our finance organization? Are you a person who engages proactively in collaborative work and is eager to take on responsibility?
Then read along, because we are looking for an analytical and eager Controller to the Relesys Finance team in Copenhagen! 📈📊🧮
We are looking for an independent Controller with experience in financial controlling for the Relesys’s Finance team. Joining an upscaling business means that you will be part of a dynamic office, where there is plenty of opportunities to develop professionally as well as personally, and that your work matters for the business success. The areas of work both includes Financial Controlling and Business analysis, which gives this role variation of tasks and an exciting opportunity to optimize our best practices to make us even better!
Building a world-class organization and culture is our highest priority and we are looking for just the right people to create the best possible team to support our rapid growth and expansion across our organization. Growing People, Growing Business is our mantra! 🌍🚀
Your key responsibilities:
As an Controller at Relesys your role will include, but will not be limited to;
- Establish and monitor financial internal controls
- Conduct Financial Business analysis
- Prepare consolidated financial statements
- Preparing management reports for the leadership team
- Assisting in the monthly closing process
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting processes
- Responsible for internal financial business processes
- Responsible for the communication with auditors
- Working closely together with Relesys’s CFO
Who are you?:
- Excited about tasks both in Financial controlling and Business analysis
- Excited to join an ever-changing organization which is reaching for the stars 🤩🚀
- Experienced with IFRS, international account standards and financial statements
- Experienced with financial modelling
- Strong analytical skills
- A proactive mindset and eagerness to take initiatives in tasks and decision-making
- Strong communicative skills and capability of presenting the key take-aways of complex information
- You have graduated from cand.merc.aud and have been working in the field for at least 1+ year 💼🧮
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Danish
What do we offer?:
- Grow together with an already international publicly listed company
- Be part of a hyper growth organisation
- Delicious Meyers lunch scheme at our great office
- Free barista coffee, tea and a fridge filled with soda
- Competitive salary and pension based on your skills
- Healthcare solution via TopDanmark
- Great massage scheme in our Nordhavn office
- Many social events and much more
The hiring process:
- Phone call from the Talent department
- Invitation to coffee talk at the office (If Covid allows it) with the Talent Acquisition Manager
- Interview with a case presented to the CFO and Talent Acquisition Manager
- Follow-up conversation about our match – If successful, we are excited to welcome you to the team! 🎉🤝
When do you start?
We are looking for a candidate to start as soon as possible, but no later that the 1st of March 2022!
Apply for the position by sending your CV to email@example.com
We can't wait to hear from you!