Digital Design Intern
December 2021 or January 2022
November 26, 2021
Do you want to
grow with us?
Design is the very heart of Relesys. We are the creative heroes who use powerful digital tools and magic to make sure that every pixel is perfect and brings value to our clients. You will meet a wide range of tasks and lots of responsibility. We are looking for a motivated candidate who can challenge our existing systems and bring new ideas to the table. Creative thinking, strong sense of aesthetics and knowledge of design trends should be your natural traits.
Wish list for the ideal candidate
- You have a strong work ethic, an independent work-flow and can take lead when needed.
- You are a UX wizard and/or have solid knowledge of CSS and HTML
- You have in-depth knowledge of digital systems and are aware of the latest tech innovations.
- You feel comfortable being in touch with and advising clients as their design expert.
- You have the ability to work with an established design system and follow design guidelines.
- You not only recognise these programs but feel confident using them: Sketch/Figma, Adobe Suite.
What you can expect:
- We offer you exciting and great challenges
- You’ll get positive, collaborative and supporting colleagues
- A dynamic fast-paced workplace in Nordhavn
- You’ll be taking ownership over your own and Relesys development
Life of a digital designer at Relesys is very dynamic and accompanied by plentiful of tasks. You start your internship by trying all the different fields and then you specialise at what you are passionate about. What are your options?
- RAPID APP PROTOTYPING: You will be producing app prototypes for the potential new clients and constantly improving and adjusting them afterwards. This task will test your knowledge of corporate branding and UI skills.
- UI KIT IMPLEMENTATION: You will be part of a large-scale project of implementing smart UI elements that will be applied across all our apps. This will be done in close cooperation with our development team.
- CMS REDESIGN: We have our own backend system that needs a fresh new look with an improved user experience. We are looking for a candidate who can both do the research but also prepare high fidelity mockups ready for production.
- UX MAGIC: We are constantly developing new modules and introducing new features. You will have to provide our developers with a suitable user interface and flawless user experience.
- TRAINING THE CREATIVE MUSCLE: You should bring new ideas to the table and combine creative and critical thinking with expertise in the field.
Did we get your attention?
We hope that we got all of your questions covered and that you are confident in applying for the position. If you, however, have more questions regarding the position please reach out to:
Design & Quality Manager, Lukáš Cibula, +45 31 86 18 96.
Otherwise, grab the chance straight away and apply by sending us your application with your CV combined into 1 file.
We value creativity and thinking outside of the box. Show us examples of your work and demonstrate your design skills in the best possible way! We are looking forward to receiving your application!