Digital Design Intern
Copenhagen or Aarhus
May 31, 2021
Do you want to
grow with us?
Are you ready to start a dream internship?
We are a creative and striving software company that provides customised communication and performance apps for internal use to some of the largest retailers in Europe. Behind the creation and implementation of our apps, there’s a lot of planning, explaining and coordinating, and we need you to be a part of this process.
Your work has a huge impact
We take our interns seriously. At Relesys, you don’t just make coffee and sort e-mails. You will be directly responsible for design, development and communication with international companies like Maersk, Salling group or Bestseller.
Life of a digital designer at Relesys is very dynamic and accompanied by plentiful of tasks. You start your internship by trying all the different fields and then you specialise at what you are passionate about. What are your options
- Rapid app prototyping
You will be producing app prototypes for the potential new clients and constantly improving and adjusting them afterwards. This task will test your knowledge of corporate branding and UI skills.
We have our own backend system which will be your best friend at developing Relesys apps. Apart from that you will be writing CSS and HTML code to provide even more customisation options for each and every client.
- Client communication
You will join the sales meetings and be in direct touch with clients. As an expert in our field, you will advice them how to properly use their app and how design can boost user engagement and make a difference for their business.
- Developing our company website & social media strategy
It’s already fabulous but between you and me… [whispering voice] Don’t tell anyone but you can still help us to improve it and make us shine!
- UX Magic
We are constantly developing new modules and introducing new features. You will have to provide our developers with a suitable interface and think about the best user experience.
- Save the world by design
Yes, we designers often tend to think so… but man, you will do an amazing job!
Are we a match?
Finding a real match can sometimes seem like a mission impossible but we believe that you can be the talent we were looking for. You will be a perfect candidate if you can say yes to the following:
- I not only recognise these programs but feel confident using them:
- I am enrolled in Multimedia Design, Graphic Design, Communication or other relevant study program.
- I have the ability to work with an established design system and follow design guidelines.
- I have impeccable English skills.
- I have a strong work ethic, an independent work-flow and I can take lead when needed.
Nice to have
- I have experience building websites
- I have my own MacBook
- I have experience with social media and marketing
- I am fluent in Danish
- I enjoy to socialize and enjoy attending social events and Friday bars with my co-workers
What you can expect:
- We offer you exciting and great challenges
- You’ll get positive, collaborative and supporting colleagues
- A dynamic fast-paced workplace in Nordhavn or Aarhus Ø
- You’ll be taking ownership over your own and Relesys development
Did we get your attention?
We hope that we got all of your questions covered and that you are confident in applying for the position. If you, however, have more questions regarding the position please reach out to:
Design & Quality Manager, Lukáš Cibula, +45 31 86 18 96.
Otherwise, grab the chance straight away and apply by sending us your application with your CV. We value creativity and thinking outside of the box. Show us examples of your work and demonstrate your design skills in the best possible way! We are looking forward to receiving your application!