Digital Design Intern
December 1, 2020
Growing People / Growing Business
Our mantra in Relesys is growing people – growing business. Because we believe that people are the most important asset in your business. If they are not happy and engaged your business can not be successful. By collecting and implementing solutions for internal communication, performance management, gamification, and training we gather everything within one platform.
The Relesys Platform is customized to every individual business. Through this platform businesses engage their employees, increase their performance, and boost their organizations which results in better service and productivity.
Design is the very heart of Relesys. We are the creative heroes who use powerful digital tools and magic to make sure that every pixel is perfect and brings value to our clients. You will meet with a wide range of tasks and lots of responsibility. We are looking for an experienced candidate who can challenge our existing systems and be a proper sparring partner to our brand manager. Creative thinking, strong sense of aesthetics and knowledge of design trends should be your natural traits.
We have several large-scale projects in the pipeline and need you to help with some of the following tasks:
- RAPID APP PROTOTYPING: You will be producing app prototypes for the potential new clients and constantly improving and adjusting them afterwards. This task will test your knowledge of corporate branding and UI skills.
- REBRANDING: We are in the process of strengthening our brand identity. You can help us with redefining our core values, redesigning our website, printed materials, and preparing a solid marketing strategy.
- UI KIT IMPLEMENTATION: You will be part of a large scale project of implementing smart UI elements that will be applied across all of our apps. This will be done in close cooperation with our development team.
- CMS REDESIGN: We have our own backend system that needs a fresh new look with an improved user experience. We are looking for a candidate who can both do the research but also prepare high fidelity mockups ready for production.
- UX MAGIC: We are constantly developing new modules and introducing new features. You will have to provide our developers with a suitable user interface and flawless user experience.
- TRAINING THE CREATIVE MUSCLE: You should bring new ideas to the table and combine creative and critical thinking with expertise in the field.
Requirements for The Ideal Candidate
- You have a strong work ethic, an independent work-flow and I can take lead when needed.
- You are a UX wizard and a solid coder (CSS and HTML)
- You have in-depth knowledge of digital systems and am aware of the latest tech innovations.
- You feel comfortable being in touch with and advising clients as their design expert.
- You have the ability to work with an established design system and follow design guidelines.
- You not only recognise these programs but feel confident using them: Sketch/Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud, Zeplin, Trello, Jira and Atom.
What you can expect:
- We offer you exciting and great challenges
- You’ll get positive, collaborative and supporting colleagues
- A dynamic fast-paced workplace in Nordhavn
- You’ll be taking ownership over your own and Relesys development
Did we get your attention?
We hope that we got all of your questions covered and that you are confident in applying for the position. If you, however, have more questions regarding the position please reach out to:
Design & Quality Manager, Lukáš Cibula, +45 31 86 18 96.
Otherwise, grab the chance straight away and apply by sending us your application with your CV. We value creativity and thinking outside of the box. Show us examples of your work and demonstrate your design skills in the best possible way! We are looking forward to receiving your application!