September 26, 2021
Do you want to
grow with us?
Relesys is looking for a skilled and creative Digital Designer for our marketing department, who can help support and execute on our brand identity across all of our platforms and excel in creative content development
We are on an ambitious growth journey, and we are looking for a skilled Digital Designer, to become a part of our marketing department. The successful candidate has a passion for developing and executing on creative brand marketing activities making sure that these are constantly aligned with the brand guidelines and overall corporate strategy.
Joining Relesys is a unique opportunity to join an ambitious SaaS company and make your mark on Relesys’ future foundation and expansion - an important step stone to achieve our ambitious goals and be a key person in the growth set to support organizations globally in reaching, engaging, and uniting their workforce in one single platform. You will be working from our beautiful HQ in the heart of Nordhavn, Copenhagen
Your key responsibilities:
- Participation in developing and strengthening Relesys’ visual identity through multiple digital environments and content
- Responsible for conceptualizing and designing end-to-end digital campaigns including design of premium content, landing pages, e-mails, and social media content.
- Update, maintain and strengthen our website
- Improve the user experience within our website with support from performance and analytical insights
- Create templates and assets to our sales department to leverage
- Produce visual assets for video content
- Ad hoc graphic tasks
Who are you:
We are looking for a colleague with creative mindset and experience within Digital and Graphic Design, who are self-driven and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You are well-organized and has an eye for details.
In addition, we hope you match several of the following:
- You have a relevant education within Digital/UX design
- You have +2 years of experience from a similar role
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your creative deliverables and skillset within the design area
- High proficiency in English and strong communicative skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, Figma, Jira/Confluence and CMS-systems (preferably Webflow or similar)
- Experience with illustrative work in relation to complex marketing materials
- Ability to produce strong visual concepts based on briefs and strategic insights.
- Previous work experience from a SaaS / tech company, but not a requirement
When do you start?
We are looking for a candidate to start as soon as possible but are willing to wait for the right candidate.
If you want to know more about the position before you apply, don’t hesitate to contact our Operations and Marketing Manager, Nanan Juli Lauth Poulsen: +45 61 78 07 44
Otherwise, grab the chance straight away by sending your CV and application to email@example.com
We can't wait to hear from you!