December 17, 2021
Do you want to
grow with us?
Within the next 12 months, we will welcome more than 30 new colleagues for our six offices globally. We are therefore on the lookout for an ambitious and talented Front-End Software developer to join our development team in Copenhagen or (alternatively in Odense)
We are currently looking for a highly skilled Frontend developer who can strengthen our UX and product quality on all our user platforms. You'll work closely with other front and backend developers to build the market's best mobile app platform targeting employees working in the retail industry.
Your key responsibilities:
- Develop best in class UI/UX targeting mobile user.
- Design solutions and implement best practices in close collaboration with the members of the product and development team.
- Collaborate with backend developers, software testers and other team members during the full development cycle.
- Being ambitious and participating in leading and driving the implementation of new functionality and improvements to the Relesys platform.
- Design and implement new features together with our Domain Experts and Product Designers
- Maintain and troubleshoot complex problems in the existing codebase
Who are you?
We place great emphasis on you being disciplined, structured and open-minded, even when it's burning, and that you have a natural desire to include your colleagues and ensure a strong team spirit in the daily work. With us, performance is not a matter of fast deliveries, but high-quality deliveries as well as a strong team spirit.
- You have a bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
- You have 3+ years experience in software development.
- You have excellent communication skills in verbal and written English
- You bring experience with working in Visual Studio, GIT, Atlassian/Jira, Figma and similar tools.
- You have a strong intuition about good UI and UX design and a good eye for the details of what makes up a great frontend solution.
- If you have experience with backend development such as .NET/C#, MS SQL Server it will be a great plus but it’s not a requirement.
What do we offer?
- Grow together with an already international IPO company
- Be part of an aggressive growth organisation
- Delicious Meyers lunch scheme at our great office
- Free barista coffee, tea and a fridge filled with soda
- Competitive salary and pension based on your skills
- Healthcare solution via TopDanmark
- Great massage scheme in our Nordhavn office
- Many social events and much more
When do you start?
We are looking for a candidate to start as soon as possible but we are willing to wait for the right candidate. We will review applications from day one, so don’t hesitate to send us your application.
We hope that we covered all your questions and that you are confident in applying for the position. If you, however, would have more questions regarding the position please reach out to: CTO, Martin Sørensen at E-mail: email@example.com
Please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can't wait to receive your application! 🌟