March 26, 2021
Do you want to
grow with us?
We are looking for a .NET developer to extend our development team located in Minsk
Your main tasks will be:
- Development and support of responsive web application and web portal for content administration
- Development and support of Web APIs and services as well as different integrations with external services
- Architecture design and implementation
- Active communication with colleges from Denmark and Netherlands
Who are you:
- You have a perfect knowledge of C#, .NET Framework and .NET Core
- You understand web application design principals, micro-service architecture principals and event-driven architecture principles
- You have experience with ASP.NET (Core, Web API and MVC);
- know SQL and how to use it in the right way; know how to work with MS SQL Server; understand what execution plan is and how to do query optimization
- You work in Visual Studio and use Git
- You have Intermediate English or upper.
If you have below skills, this will be just a bonus:
- Experience with Azure services
- Experience with unit and integration testing
- Experience with bootstrap and responsive layout.
What you can expect:
- A full-time job with job with a competitive salary
- Your own product
- A direct contract with our HQ
- Possible business trips to Denmark (currently on hold due to COVID-19 pandemic)
- 25 vacation days, Danish calendar-based holidays (long holidays before Easter and on Christmas)
- An office at the center of Minsk with all necessary for productive work
Questions or Comments?
If you want to know more about the position before you apply, don’t hesitate to contact our Senior Back-end Developer, Alexander Kruk: +375 333018960
Otherwise, grab the chance straight away and send us your CV & application.
We can't wait to get it!