Product Development Intern
February 28, 2021
Growing People / Growing Business
Our mantra in Relesys is growing people – growing business. Because we believe that people are the most important asset in your business. If they are not happy and engaged your business can not be successful. By collecting and implementing solutions for internal communication, performance management, gamification, and training we gather everything within one platform.
The Relesys Platform is customized to every individual business. Through this platform businesses engage their employees, increase their performance, and boost their organizations which results in better service and productivity.
We are in the search for a skilled Product Development Intern who is eager to learn and make a difference!
The position is a 3–6-month internship for a full-time product designer to support the development team.
Your core mission will be the research, analysis, and design of existing and new features, across our product portfolio. You will work closely with a variety of profiles to elaborate insight- and data-driven solutions.
Together, we will rise the app to new heights, strengthening our way of working. We love radical transparency and will value your appetite for an off-screen way of working. The successful candidate should have sharp designskills, a growth mindset, and the ability to bring ground-breaking ideas into tangible solutions.
What your colleagues say about you:
- You are solution-oriented, using your creativity and critical thinking to build innovative and tangible solutions.
- You are an organizer with a creative mind
- You are aware of the latest design and method trends that will help us scale our solution better, faster, stronger
- You are not afraid of holding stacks and take initiatives in favour of the activities you will oversee product development.
What your resume says about you:
- I have previous experience, or have the desire to work with digital solutions, alongside the full product lifecycle and design processes
- I have worked with UI, UX and User stories as part of my concept development
- I'm above average when it comes to structuring and organizing
- I have impeccable Danish and English skills (both verbally and written)
What’s in it for you?
- Firstly, an exciting and great challenge by taking part in the growth of the Product Development Team
- You’ll get positive, collaborative and supporting colleagues
- A dynamic fast-paced workplace in the heart of Nordhavn
- You’ll be taking ownership over your own and Relesys development
When do you start?
Our talent program is being custom-tailored for your internship period, but optimally around 1st of March. We will review applications from day one, so don’t wait too long for applying! We’d love to hear from you!
If it sounds like a match, and if you want to know more about the position before you apply, don’t hesitate to contact our Product Manager, Maria Knudsen at +45 28 45 20 49
Otherwise, grab the chance straight away and send us your application and CV.
We can't wait to receive your application! 🌟