Project Coordinator Intern
November 30, 2020
Growing People / Growing Business
Our mantra in Relesys is growing people – growing business. Because we believe that people are the most important asset in your business. If they are not happy and engaged your business can not be successful. By collecting and implementing solutions for internal communication, performance management, gamification, and training we gather everything within one platform.
The Relesys Platform is customized to every individual business. Through this platform businesses engage their employees, increase their performance, and boost their organizations which results in better service and productivity.
We are in the search for skilled Project Coordinator Interns eager to learn and make a difference!
People are the heart of our company, and therefore we’re on the lookout for new talents within communication, project management or similar, who have a passion for both communication and employee engagement. We’re looking for interns to be a part of our talent program, who’d like to work at our department in Copenhagen.
At Relesys, there’s never a dull day, and the variation of tasks and projects keep expanding for the good. Sounds like you? Keep reading.
WHAT YOUR COLLEAGUES SAY ABOUT YOU:
- You’re an organizer with a creative mind
- You’re not afraid to bring your own ideas to the table and challenge the ordinary
- You’re a team player, both on and off the field
- You a high performer, but always humble to the core
- You’re going for the gold. As far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right every single time
WHAT YOUR RESUME SAYS ABOUT YOU:
- I have experience and interest within communication and apps.
- I'm above average when it comes to structuring and organizing
- I have impeccable Danish and English skills (both verbally and written)
- I have know-how and practice within communication
Need to have
YOU WILL FIT IN PERFECT IF YOU CAN SAY YES TO THE FOLLOWING:
- I’m able to work full time during my internship
- I’m currently studying a degree within communication or IT
- I love working with the intersection between software and communication
- I have a strong work ethic, and volunteer for news tasks on my own initiative
- I enjoy having contact with all kinds of people, from CEO’s to shops assistants
- I can do an internship for a minimum of 4 months
What’s in it for you?
- Firstly, an exciting and great challenge by taking part in the growth of the Client Success Team
- Wide-ranging work experience within different communication-based arenas
- You’ll get positive, collaborative and supporting colleagues
- A dynamic fast-paced workplace in the heart of Nordhavn
- You’ll be taking ownership over your own and Relesys development
- Targeted feedback and guidance from your personal mentor who will help you take your skills even further.
When do you start?
Our talent program is being custom-tailored for your internship period, but optimally around 1st of February. We will review applications from day one, so don’t wait too long for applying! We’d love to hear from you!
If it sounds like a match, and if you want to know more about the position before you apply, don’t hesitate to contact our Head of Client Success, Mie Brønnum Wiinberg at +45 53 89 57 57
Otherwise, grab the chance straight away and send us your application and CV.
We can't wait to receive your application! 🌟