May 15, 2021
Do you want to
grow with us?
We are in the search for a skilled Project Manager who want to create outstanding customer experiences together with our amazing clients of top international brands
People are the heart of our company, and therefore we’re on the lookout for our new talent to strengthen our client success team. We strive to see our clients succeed and with passion for communication and employee engagement we make sure to support and bring value to every client and their needs. Joining Relesys is a unique opportunity to join a fast paced and ambitious technology company and make your mark on our clients and product.
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious candidate who can take charge of the whole process from collecting the clients’ requirements, craft a solution and manage the project through a successful implementation. By flawlessly following our implementation methodology with the utmost confidence, you enjoy keeping the project in scope, on time and within the requirements and budget to guarantee the clients success and happiness.
- Transfer knowledge of the client’s vision, goals and complete the project information with internal resources and the clients team.
- Regularly communicate with the team internally and externally
- Make sure team’s work is on track, manage related schedules, forecast resources work according to the project plan and bring creative success to the customer experience
- Gather new requirements and issue change orders
- Take charge of the implementation process from A to Z.
- Collaborate with multiple internal departments such as the sales team, product team, development, and support
- Contribute to practice development initiatives through the development of service offerings, methodologies, and other intellectual capital.
- Assist in the configuration of the solution to support the client’s needs and drive value to their organization.
Who are you?
- I have experience and interest within communication and apps
- I have studied a degree within communication, IT, management, or retail.
- I have an above average when it comes to structuring and organizing
- I have a strong work ethic, and volunteer for new tasks on my own initiative
- I enjoy having contact with all kinds of people, from CEO’s to shops assistants
- I am not afraid to bring my own ideas to the table and challenge the ordinary
- I am a team player, both on and off the field
- I thrive in a fast-paced & international environment, and stay flexible through growth and change
- I am fluent in Danish and have impeccable English skills both written and verbally.
Who are we?
Relesys is a software company delivering customized Communication & Performance Platforms to the biggest retailers in Denmark, Sweden, and the Netherlands. Relesys was founded in 2014 with the ambition to innovate the retail industry and make it possible for every non-desk worker to have easy access to information and business insight. And since then, we haven’t looked back.
The Relesys mantra is ”Growing people – Growing business”. We believe that people are the most important asset in every business. If the people in an organization are not happy and engaged, your business will not succeed. Relesys gather and implements solutions for internal communication, performance management, gamification, and training into one single platform. The Relesys Platform is customized to every individual business. Through this platform businesses engage their employees, increase their performance, and boost their organizations which results in better service and increased productivity.
With customers such as Salling Group, Specsavers, Telia, Matas, Normal, Mercedes, and Blokker - just to mention a few - Relesys supports more than 17.000 stores in 84 countries and 21 different languages. We presently employ over 60 employees and external consultants.
What’s in it for you?
- Firstly, an exciting and great challenge by taking part in the growth and development of the Client Success Team and Relesys
- You will get positive, collaborative, and supportive colleagues
- A dynamic and fast-paced workplace in beautiful Nordhavn
- You’ll be taking ownership over your own and Relesys development
When do you start?
We are looking for a candidate to start around the 1st of June, but we are willing to wait for the right candidate. We will review applications from day one, so do not wait too long to send us your application.
Application deadline: 15th of May 2021
We hope that we covered all your questions and that you are confident in applying for the position. If you, however, would have more questions regarding the position please reach out to: Head of Client Success, Mie Brønnum Wiinberg at +45 53 89 57 57
Otherwise, grab the chance straight away and send us an application by applying through the form below.