April 23, 2021
Do you want to
grow with us?
We’re on the lookout for a talented and passionate digital designer, who is interested in making a difference in a fast-paced work environment where our clients are of the highest value.
People are the heart of our company, and therefore we’re on the lookout for new talents to strengthen our design department. We are the creative heroes who use powerful digital tools and magic to make sure that every pixel is perfect and brings value to our clients. Joining Relesys is a unique opportunity to join an ambitious technology company and make your mark for our future product.
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious candidate who can challenge our existing systems and be a proper sparring partner to our Design & Quality manager. Creative thinking, a strong sense of aesthetics, and knowledge of design trends should be your natural traits. In the job as a digital designer, you will be meet a wide range of tasks and responsibilities.
- Design and develop rapid app prototypes
- CMS redesigns of our clients’ platforms
- UI Kit implementation
- Development of new features for the platform
- Upgrading and maintaining our design systems
- Develop visual assets
- Handle multiple projects at a time by applying agile methods and cooperate across various teams.
Who are you?
- You have a minimum of two years of experience within a similar role
- Have a fast-paced design approach, knowing when to apply pixel-perfection, and when to sketch, wireframe and prototype
- You are familiar with design software and technologies (such as the Adobe Creative Cloud and Figma)
- You have an eye for design and aesthetics
- You have experience with HTML and CSS (less)
- You are fluent in both Danish and English, written and verbally
- You are a good communicator, and you can explain your and your team’s design decisions
What’s in it for you?
- Firstly, an exciting and great challenge by taking part in the growth and development of the Design Department and Relesys
- You will get positive, collaborative, and supportive colleagues
- A dynamic and fast-paced workplace in beautiful Nordhavn
- You’ll be taking ownership over your own and Relesys development
When do you start?
We are looking for a candidate to start as soon as possible, but we are willing to wait for the right candidate. We will review applications from day one, so do not wait too long to send us your application.
Application deadline: 23rd of April 2021
We hope that we covered all your questions and that you are confident in applying for the position. If you, however, would have more questions regarding the position please reach out to:
Head of Client Success, Mie Brønnum Wiinberg at +45 53 89 57 57
Otherwise, grab the change straight away and send us an application by clicking the easy apply button or sending us an e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can't wait to receive your application! 🌟